VII/XXX. Formal

They say blood is thicker than water. But in my life, family is just a title. A name to be called.
The family of Nash.
It sounds odd in my lips. Go on, try it, it sounds odd in yours too, I bet. But the name of Nash has created an empire of wealth. Of long-night business meetings, room services food, and concrete playgrounds. I don't think I have ever spent an entire night doing nothing since I was a kid. I was raised into the family that speaks in the name of diamonds. We got along when needed, other times, we just succumb into silence and watch as the global enterprise becomes something more giant, trying take over other small businesses all at once. My siblings and I were raised with sitters that we called surrogate mothers. We have gala dinners every night that require formal attires and table manners. Etiquette was the first thing we learned as a child, not how to use pencils properly, but how to hold your utensils properly. Family for me is just formality.