Of 2012

Here's what I think about 2012:
The best year of my life so far.
This year has taught me to be someone better, made me understand who I could trust and who could run to. This year has taught me to be a better me. Everything that has happened to me this year really built me up to someone that can go through something that will be tougher and crazier than what I experienced this year. This year has taught myself to be the anchor that I need, the shoulder to lean on and the hugs I need. This year has been a year that answered everything (except obviously my love life), especially my prayers to meet the first love of my life and live my own life for six weeks in one of the most adorable and lovable countries in the world. This year has been an exhilarating journey for me, the ups and downs and the joy was indescribable. The world and fate have been kind enough to make me feel what I had to. So, thank you 2012, thank you.