Feb 6th,

Do you know how much I love my high school? And my high school friends? LIKE SO MUCH! they are the precious :3
the memories. the fun. the FUN. the... laugh. and the togetherness. its just... I don't know. when they say high school is the most precious time of our lives, it's definite true! and also the fact that we live only once, WE GOTTA FILL THE HIGH SCHOOL TIME MORE......... FUN, and more in everything. oh my Gosh I love high school. I think I'm going to miss all of it. the fun in high school............ errr.........


Anyway. since this humble person doesn't know how to write things poetically, so....... okay. first think you gotta know about me. I'm no poet, nor am I an artist. I don't know how to make things artistically. I'm too..... immature. although I know perfectly that I become less immature since high school and turning into mature one, although I do not know perfectly that I am mature.
But well, truthfully, there are some people, well one actually, that loves be better when I was in junior high. When I was naive maybe? i don't think that I was lovable back then, by a guy, I mean. and I don't know what I've become.
Mayang says that: Ya ya. Actually I see you in mature with my eyes. Hahaha. Kayanya gue blm mature deh....................you looks different from junior high

Am I? I don't really think I am. less immature maybe. But I still has those I-don't-care-about-anything. and I still, well I believe I am, can't control my feelings. I can't control my feelings. Sometimes I just like jumps out of the window because I had a good time, or because I am extremely sad. Enggasih gitu jugasih, but I do sometimes.

Hey there, time. Thanks for being so lovely, I love this high school times. and I can't believe how fast to get through 10 grade. I thought it was yesterday that I introduced myself in front of the class. Gosh I-L-O-V-E-H-I-G-H-S-C-H-O-O-L! not that I hate my junior high, it's just... different. Different times. Different memories and different fun-times too. I can't meshed both things together.

Gtg. I'm going to sleep. Adios.
xxx, D
PS: lack of sleeping cause the increasing number of fats in my body

Comments

Yasmin Nabila said…
i prefer high school than junior high school too :D
i think high school is better!
high school is oh-so-fun :)