Recommend Movies

So hey, hows it going? Im doing just fine. I've just finished watching Along Came Polly it is really such a nice movie. Comedy romantic thing. I find it fun to be Polly and yes I want to learn salsa. the latina dance, kinda dirty dancing or something but since my cousin's girlfriend learns salsa, I've always wanted to try too, but not until I got my IGCSEs. errrr, I have to improve my english, my brain. IGCSE is one click away and I'm pretty sure I'm not ready for it.

Oh yes, I've watched Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. One word: PERFECT. It's like, for me personally, an amazing movie. Filled with music, romance and comedy. I quite enjoy if I could have a lovestory like that. I mean... they kinda have this special feeling with each other. Nick is like Norah's music soul mate. they have same taste of music and they're just prfecto =] Norah is kind of misterious girl but a bit famous and Nick is like one of the music geek that has incredible taste of music. You have to watch it!

My plan for today besides day dreaming is go to school. I know I'm oh-so tired but I have to go. I have to do some subsie sctuffs, not that I hate it but I'm feeling a little bit lazy lately. Don't know why.
I'm still working on my project. which is my own novel (I know how it sounds: geeky, unimportant, insecure) but I don't know if I would finish it. or even start it. I'm still finding my own story.

With love, headache and sketch designs, D

Comments