Waiting For The Sky To Give The Answers


I wish letting go is easy. I wish letting people out of our life is easy. I wish this maddening coincidence would just stop. I wish the unanswerable questions can be answered. I wish the point of being alive is just happy but with little of sadness to appreciate our happiness. I wish the point of working hard is going to be repaid. I wish leaving someone is just as easy as loving someone. I wish getting back on our feet after falling into deep state is just as easy as we fall. I wish I have a cure to this thing that slowly killing me day by day. I wish I know how to stop being in grief. I wish I know how to stop being brutally sad. I wish my life would stop being a pain in the ass. I wish I could stop complaining. I wish the answer is as simple as one two three. I wish people know how hard it is to love someone that is just vaguely there. I wish people would understand how actually sensible it is to miss someone that only exists in your mind and your memories, but fade away in real life. I wish people know how to stop being so damn critical. I wish I know how to write things beautifully. I wish I know how to stop biting my nails. I wish I know how to understand this feeling. I wish my mother know the answer. I wish my dad know how to cure this. I wish I know how to let people to know this feeling of mine. I wish I know the meaning of things that are being presented to me over and over again. I wish someone would love me even if they know things about me. I wish people could show their real thoughts like the clothes they are wearing. I wish people would stop bugging me with all those maddening things. I wish people know how to please me even just for a while. I wish people know that waiting for something that doesn't actually there is just like waiting for a train to the moon. I wish human personality isn't this complex. I wish I could live each day with smile plastered all over my face. I wish simple crying can wipe all of your memories and solve all of your problems. I wish I'm one of those girls who giggle all the time and know nothing but to shop and spend all of their dads' moneys. I wish I'm one of those girls who study very hard and got straight A's all the time. I wish I'm one of those talented girls who can paint, play instruments, who only think about art things. I wish I could be one of those performers that only think about their performances. I wish I could be in love with the right person and the right time and the person that will always be there for me. I wish people would just let me move to Sweden. I wish I could stop complaining.