Rob. Part I.

After he left, he texted me.

From: Armaan
WTF MAN???? U SAID THAT U KNEW WHERE SHE WAS! BUT U ONLY GIMME THAT PIECE OF SHIT STORY? WHAT THE FUCK MAN?


To: Armaan
Sorry mate, I didn't mean to do that you left when I barely started.


From: Armaan
Really? like there's good side of that fucking story? Story of her leaving me?


To: Armaan
Hey, chill. I know where she is, I know where she went. What I told you was only the part when she was leaving.


From: Armaan
CHILL? YOU TOLD ME TO FUCKING CHILL WHEN THE GIRL THAT I BLOODY FUCKING LOVE ISN'T HERE? FUCK YOU MAN.


To: Armaan
DO YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THATS SAD WHEN SHE LEFT? HUH? WE ALL MISS HER YOU FUCKING INCONSIDERATE MAN. FUCK YOU MAN! WE ALL MISS HER NOW YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE SHE IS OR NOT?


From: Armaan
Sorry man its just that the girl that I fucking love to death isn't here, she's missing, she's not around, she's not here. I need her man I need her.


To: Armaan
Cut off the attitude man I know you're sad that doesn't mean you can just say fuck off to your friends and treat them like shit, she moved two towns from here called "Vageu City" ever heard about it? Its some secluded city and the people there are high as shit, know what I mean?


From: Armaan
Heard about it, what do you mean by high as shit?


To: Armaan
People there are just insane you know they high all the time, but they don't do drugs they're like hippies man. Insane


From: Armaan
I'm gonna find her


To: Armaan
Now hold on, don't you ever think I'm gonna let you to that insane place without backups you need me man, you need your friends you need to be invited to go to that place


From: Armaan
The fuck did she do to get invited here? Shit I'm gonna find her, tomorrow I'm gonna be at the cafe and you guys should be there at 9 or I'm gonna go there on my own


To: Armaan
She didn't do nothing, her cousin own that whole fucking town, she just went there easily as I went to a club. When you go there, its like you go into a fucking different country, hell a fucking different life, like you got high and went to some wonderland for high people with guns, thats why you need to be invited, look I know a guy that can let us in, but first got to have guns first and learn how to use it, its not some fun town we are going


From: Armaan
My uncle's can get us guns and how to use it, how many?


To: Armaan
Whole fucking brotherhood Maan


From: Armaan
Sure they in?


To: Armaan
Uhhuh, we are your brothers we got your back