Lost Found. Lost Found. Lost Lost.

I'm going to feel this blog with love and happiness from now on, but I know I'd be lying with myself if I say that, but what can I do? writing sad stories is easier than write happiness. because you can't bundle happiness and write them, because it will outburst and will have an impact on other people's life. and currently, there's no words that I can write about happiness, although maybe I will. I don't know what I could be happy about currently, fall in grades? tiring weekdays? monday mournings? I'm only grateful, but not happy. I passed everyday with only false hopes and dreams and my usual everyday things (read: coincidence, de javus, lypophrenia), so life is pretty much boring. nothing + my usual everyday things = sadness. oh well.

my current love:
  1. epic jackets with scribbled of words on the backside. like random words or madness psychedelic art.
  2. maxi dress or skirt, preferably in tan or tribal or stripes or just patterns.
  3. plain bleached jeans jacket.
  4. anything in warm autumn colour.
  5. leather bag. in any colour, except neon ones.
  6. tribal things, especially dreamcatcher.
  7. men in those tiny v-necks but not low necks one with leather jackets and/or plaid button-downs. himhimhimhim.
  8. men in boots.
  9. men that are smartly good looking and good-lookingly smart.
  10. 2NE1. listen to them. mind blown. they're no typical Korean only-can-bulimic-and-only-can-makeup-no-skillz
  11. Park Bom of 2NE1, she's so my role model.
  12. Sweden, but this is forever love.
  13. Mumford & Sons' Little Lion Man and White Blank Page.
  14. Julie Delpy's An Ocean Apart
  15. Aimee Mann's One
  16. Weekday products, especially: thisthisthisthis and this
  17. THIS GUY. THIS GUY. he's so much better with his hair shaved. please look at the photo caption of the second photo. minta dibawa pulang tau gak pas dia di Banda Aceh. oke fine.
that is all. Vi ses.
him photos: [glabalaba]. [parisheroinstars]