No Clue At All


maybe those coincidences is God's ways to tell me about something. about something big. but God just doing it with those maddening coincidence and overwhelming sadness. within those coincidence, I just realized, lie few of the greatest life lessons in my life. and sometimes I had or bought something, that I thought had no relation whatsoever with things that are commonly presented in my life, that related with this thing that is currently happening in my life. its like the world is saying, "no, bitch, you can't hide from it."
or maybe they are saying something like, "bitch, we are going to tell you something, but its not in an easy way, rather painful one."
or maybe, "you can't fucking hide from us, even if you try."
I always think to myself, why don't I move to some secluded private in the middle of nowhere place? place with no connection to the world at all. place where I can find my peace of mind. I know where, there are some possible choices, but... I have my doubts. and then today I read something on this lovely book called "Manusia Langit", the main character described that wherever he go, even to that very secluded place where there's no electricity, things still haunt him. its like the world is saying, "you can't hide from it wherever you go."

current love: Dumbfoundead, Retail Therapy's In House Therapy, loooong night, Dewi Spa's Virgin Coconut Oil body lotion, NN:02 Racer Tank Dress, Jeffrey Campbell ankle boots, city escape, Donnie Darko, Manusia Langit, Defying Gravity
current hate: short night long day, extra classes