Imaginary.

if currently my friends are all crazy about Skins, I'm all crazy, hyper, manic, head over heels, nuts about Doctor Who. I mean like seriously. Doctor Who has taken over my life, and I haven't even watched the series 3 and 4 yet. as I quote one of fans that made fanficts on whofict.com, "BBC owns everything, including my soul. I want it back one day please." yes, people, Britain has taken over my life.

had a conversation two days ago with Fiya Muiz
me: "Fi, Britain has taken over my life. help?"
Fiya: "Welcome to my world."

Britain has already taken over her life since we were in the junior high. she liked things from Britain long before me. Take That sort of introduced me to British things and I just realized lately that Britain has already taken over my life since I was a child. I remembered when I was little, I was riding in the car with Dad, he was playing The Police on the radio and when I was singing, he said, "Great bands came from UK, you know like The Police, Pink Floyd, Genesis and many more. They are very artistic people." so UK has taken over my life. not only Doctor Who, its the entire nation has taken over my life. everything somehow has something to do with UK.


but then again, everything in my life has something to do with the others. its like chain reaction with many inconvenient coincidences in between those reactions, I can't really say inconvenient really-- but those coincidences are sometimes making me scared. coincidences and deja vu can pretty much summed up my life. I don't know if my own mind is playing with me or not, with all my heart I believe it is indeed playing with myself, but the universe is keep giving me those coincidences, sometimes unfortunate ones and weird ones, and deja vu. even so, I learned that there's no such thing as coincidence, only fate, although, can we call them fate if they keep coming and coming? or maybe its because they keep coming we can call them fate instead of coincidence, maybe because coincidence only occurs once? I don't even know myself... about all those things. because, like UK, those things have been with me since I was a little kid.

if I could match one couple to get married, I won't match me with all those handsome, breathtaking, studs, great bodies celebrities, I'm going to match Billie Piper and David Tennant together! they look so cute together, cuter than any "celebrity couples" I've ever seen. they are just great together. not that I want them to break up or divorce their partners, but if there's a chance I could match people before they were born, I definitely would match them. they are just so cute together, I've never been this eager to see people to be together before.

[lion vs. bear]

Comments