Day 2 — Your Crush ♡

in this 30 Days Letter Challenge, I should write a letter to my crush.
unfortunately I don't have any crushes. nor a boyfriend. pity, I know. so, I'm still wondering to who this letter I'm going to write. wait, I need to decide to who first, then the letter will come up later. any idea to who? I don't have any crushes lately, well, I do, but he's only some fling, nothing real. But my friend Wardha thought I should make this later to him. So here you go...


hi, there, I know things between us aren't the same anymore, well, we've never had that things actually, but you know what I mean, right? So um... I don't even know what to say, but something in my stomach is telling me to get this thing done. Get things done... is something like get things between us done. I don't know if you know that I know that you know about this feeling, but I know that you know about this feeling of mine for you. It was nothing grand really, nothing fancy, only sparkles and glitters, but it was enough to made me hold on. To made me stay still in this line between friendship and crush. But lately I realized that I've stepped out of the line, or more like backed out of the line. I found myself stumbling at this feeling of mine for you that turns out doesn't exist anymore. Those sparkles and glitters and funny butterfly feelings... are all gone. vanished. engulfed by the mother earth. Quite the contrary of what I've written in few posts ago, this letter is. Wow... I mean... well, you know.


A friend of us, you probably know who, asked me if I want to have a relationship with you, if we could be together... but, of course, I declined. It wasn't because I didn't like you. It wasn't because I didn't want to be with you. It wasn't because I didn't have any feelings for you, because I do, I did. I certainly did. But because I knew if this thing happen between us, if we be together, I'd call myself such such an egoist person. I'd be very egoist. Because I knew that I was the only one who want the relationship with you. The one who is very eager. And you know what? I'm not. I'm not that eager to be with you. I only liked you, adored you. It certainly wasn't deep feeling, my feeling for you. Oh and of course, her. I wouldn't even dare to compete with her. She's all that. and I'm all this. And to quote Norah from the famous Nick And Norah's Infinite Playlist movie, "This can't compete to pretty little that."


My feelings for you are, thanked God, gone. It doesn't mean that I hate you or I don't like you, I do. I really do like you. And I really do admire you, but all those funny feelings, those glitters are now gone. Its just going to be a simple friend adore another friend. Simple "Hey, you're awesome!". No more butterfly feelings, though.


sincerely, your freakishly in love with Doctor Who friend,
Dilly.


[James Stradner]

Comments