Things that are currently in my mind

a. This overwhelming mental pain is slowly and excuciatingly consuming my physical state, not only this, loneliness also adds its charming venom to the solution, making a one way ticket to the sweet embrace of deep slumber
b. I've always claimed myself as a non Mary Sue girl, like the leading female character of the recently famous vampire saga. But that's the problem. As days gone by, i doubt myself even more. I used to think that I'm strong but lately, I feel like all of those mental bricks have been broken down by a strong force.
c. When my soul was crumbling after attacks of verbal insults and physical tortures, I built fortress from those fragile pieces.
d. Hiding isnt necessary
e. I need to write some happiness
f. I want to break all of this down to one person