One Of My Favorite Men

Ever since I watched Sense and Sensibilities back in 2007, I understood what kind of men I prefer to be with. As much as I liked Edward Cullens, I prefer Edward Ferrars, but... of course, I've never fancied the idea of men like that, I prefer men like Colonel Brandon. A man. A man who let go the woman he loved for a man that he knew wasn't worthy of. A man that still saved her, knowing that she wouldn't return his feelings. A man that loved her. A man. A genuine man.
Of course he was mysterious.
and mostly silent.
and dark.
and secretly tough.
had a voice descended from heaven.
and of course played by Alan Rickman.


he's one of my favorite characters and definitely the type of guy I like. you know... mysterious, most of the time silent, likes to read, selfless and a right gentleman. Can someone please find me my own Colonel Brandon?