Interesting Conversations.

I am officially a uni student as of last thursday. I've attended three classes for the past seventy two hours and frankly, uni isn't what I thought it would be. As opposed to giant classrooms with giant blackboards, my uni got medium-sized classrooms with whiteboards and projectors. And I still haven't got the "This is my campus" feeling, like I belong there, to any kind of community available. Perhaps it's too early to draw any assumptions, perhaps it's too early to guess, because after all... I've only been there for almost two weeks.
Anyhow, I found out that all of my lecturers that I've met have the same mind like mine, if not far greater. Thoughts that I've been thinking for a long time are gradually being sorted out by their great minds.

Here are some of the interesting lines:
"Tujuan semua ilmu pengetahuan? Untuk mencari dan menemukan kebenaran."
"Kalau kebenaran menyimpang akan terjadi kehancuran."
"Ilmu harus dipakai untuk kesejahteraan ras manusia."
"Kebenaran datang dari sejarah."
"Bisa tidak sama dengan boleh."
"Hidup ini banyak tawaran bukan pilihan."
"Kata sama, tetapi presepsi dan interpretasi setiap orang berbeda."
"Pikiran beda tetapi pemahaman sama."
"Waktu itu milik Tuhan."
"Kita secara ngga sadar sebenernya dandan untuk orang lain, untuk dilihat oleh orang lain."
"Kelakuan anda dilihat dari struktur sosial."
"Pendidikan Indonesia menyeragamkan pikiran semua orang, jadi ngga ada yang nyeleneh."

I especially agree to the one about Indonesia's education type as I've been agreeing to other negative comments about our education. It's not like I hate my education or dislike it with all my heart, but I feel like most of the subjects that we study of aren't quite necessary, we should study about things that we like personally, and we shouldn't be misled by any other unimportant studies in respect to our choice of subject in college/university. We shouldn't study about things that don't have any good in our future except to fulfill the thirst of our own knowledge. We should broaden our knowledge, not putting them in blocks of the same contents and feeding them to people. Our education curriculum is the opposite of what they have in the developed countries, they study specific things with a great depth, while we study many things but only small parts of them.