"Loneliness is the ultimate poverty." — Abigail Van Buren

Saturday night, check. alone, check. with only laptop in my lap, check. although there's huge party going on somewhere in the middle of this metropolitan city and I'm invited but I declined because some issues, check. lonely, check. lypophrenia strikes numerous time, check. got many ideas but too lazy to do things, check. well then, you go typical saturday night, you never fails to let me down.


I have a huge pack of friends who have personality like 64-colour crayola box with different types of labels and packages. I have enough close friends that are as loyal as paper clips to important files. I also have few best friends in my life with friendships that could last a lifetime or more. I also have many frienemies. but when it comes to loneliness, noone could cure them. noone could really could cure them unless they really truly care about you. unless they really want to remove away the loneliness or maybe share your loneliness with them even in only tiniest amount, one single tiny amount that could make the difference in your world.

being alone sometimes good. sometimes being alone wakens up the creativity in you because you imagine things when you are alone, deep down inside you find something in your mind that could soothe you and keep you company at the same time. but sometimes, when loneliness aching and the coldness of being alone banging on your mind to tell you that you cannot be alone anymore but all of the people refuse to go with you or maybe have plans on their own, you begin to forgot that you have hope of being with other people. and I don't want to forget.

this is supposed to be yesterday post, but I do occasional yawning when I write this one, so I postpone it.
my mum told me that I should get enough sleep because I always wake up in a good mood when I got one. but I guess she doesn't know that the reason I wake up in good mood is because.
my friends are accusing me for being "emo", for being downer lately. well, I don't argue and I don't even say anything about it, because in my heart, I know that I agree that I am a bit downer. and some of my friends are calling me "quote girl", and asking me why I like quotes lately, especially the ones with loneliness or being lonely. I don't mind. because that's what I feel currently.

so here's my current love: Once soundtrack. 

Comments