Day 10 — Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to

this goes to the person that I looked up to. the person that I see as a person that I adore.
hello there you,
How are you? Are you hanging on out there? Alone? But, you did pretty well, if not very great, these past few years alone, but are you hanging on? Are you okay? Does anyone hurt you? I believe you are hanging on, yeah? Trying to grip the world with your fingertips...
the title says it all. I wish I could talk to you as much as I'd like to. As much as you would like to. I know you don't really want to talk to me because of the age difference (and thus cause the different topic to talk to), but I really would love to spend a day just talk about things that you like, because honestly, things that you like amaze me, things that you do makes me adore you, although we all know there are few of things that I don't really like about you, those little bits of things, a few facts, but all those facts that gathered up as you. People usually don't like your attitude, I know, because you're a bit different, because you have all those quirks and moves that other people that don't usually have, maybe they are jealous, who knows, maybe they are very jealous of you, jealous of a person that's just really awesome in reality if they know you well. I don't claim that I know you very well, but I just think that I know you better than people who hate you for your different quirks and opinions in life-- or maybe I just know the person that I gathered up as you, maybe I adore the "you" that I make up in my mind. Thats why, I need to talk to you more than we used to talk, maybe not as much as a friend would, but just a fan talking to her idol. I want to learn how to see this cruel world in your perspective, all of your perspectives, the good and the bad one. But, if there's one thing that I don't really like from you, it would probably the way you treat your family, as if they are no less important from any strangers that you meet out in the street; from my experiences, strangers are no less important than anyone, they are also important, so family couldn't be less important than strangers, they should be more important and you should value them more than any brightest diamonds in the world. You are always nice to people, but why do you have to treat your family no less important than your social life, your all-nighters, but... who am I to judge you, right?


[ Rory J Cole ]

Comments