Here and There. This and That




went to one of asia's famous countries for five days with few of my family and cousins. the trip was awesome, went to many places and bought so many things (especially from the famous and one of my favorite brands H&M). if there's one thing I regret from that trip, it would be the one that I was too wishy washy to not buy Doctor Who Season 1 DVD set. yes, if you ask, I'm still regret it, I mean, Chris Eccleston is my favorite Doctor (despite everything he said about why he left Doctor Who) and I made a wrong decision. oh dear God, I'm still full of regret, although one of my favorite girls, Lintang, always said "no regrets" but truth to be told, that bloody decision is one of the most clumsiest, and not to mention dumbest, decision I've ever made. I love Doctor Who. I love the series a bloody lot, like my friends and cousins love for Skins and Glee. and I didn't buy the DVD set. Oh dear God. well, no regrets. no regrets. oh I regret a bloody lot. k, bye.

Comments