Royal Tenenbaums//

as the sky grew darker, my heart grew colder. emotion involved things around me lately, so at most of the time, I don't deal with people. emotion explode easily as I grow older, everything had its own category, had its own places. I can't mix everything up. I can't be careless. show emotions can lead to social suicide and more likely to be unrecognizable person.

I try to change my feeling. I try to change all of these emotion into positive thing, or maybe... empty it. empty my emotion can. feelings come in the wrong time. I don't really quite need any emotion lately. I need to lost my mojo. mojo comes in to the unthinkable time... comes in to the unnecessary place. or maybe I just need someone to share my emotion?

"Q: how many students are admitted each year?"
"A: around 60 students each year"

(that's a FAQ of IEM. I'm going to be in one of those 60 persons in next year. Just watch.)

Comments