lost trembling voice

hi, afternoon, blog. currently: "mentally ill". I'm writing this with my friend's laptop. been two days since my latest post. so, hi.

life currently is being a bitch, pardon my word. but still, currently a pain in the darn arse. well, maybe I don't have to blame life, I have to blame school, instead? because my life is mostly school (because teachers won't let us to have any social lives, maybe because they don't have them too? lol no, jk.) but rlly, they don't let us to have any social life, its okay though, I'm not really that social-person anyway, so... k, I'm blabbering now.

its rainy season now, so I'm expecting flood to strikes my school, so that I could be dismissed =D anywaaaay, I guess the mother nature wants the exact opposite, so my bio teacher said "no flood this year apparently."

oh, I got an e-mail from sales of NIKICIO. the e-mail was basically telling that there's an event at Tribute in February 21st (yes my birthday, another coincidence, no?) from 3 pm until 8 pm. all of the brands are showcasing their clothings and accessories. I wish I could attend.

so gtg. <3 infinte xs and os (if the photo is yours, please tell me by comment on the post.)

Comments