Everything is Virtual

"Nothing in this life is real. Everything is virtual."




the morning gets tiring than usual. the night becomes more restless. the rest of the day grows into blurry state. body ache more. eye bags grows bigger. eyes become more weary. lips become drier. mind become less agreeable with heart. crumbly fingers. untidy hair.

I love faint-coloured flowers and dark-coloured jeans lately. I need to buy something. And I need to have less plans. I'm a busy lady lately. Don't question why. An obligation. I'm in high school now. A lot of things are going on with me and around me. Mostly bad, mostly tiring, mostly dramatic but there are happy things and cheerful days, too. Needless to say, I'm in a phase.

labels are just infinitely and ultimately awful for me, the way I see it, if you can label people, then people can label you too, and sometimes, those labels aren't pretty. and if people label you back, you might not like it. so please, don't label people. being labelled is not right.

Comments