Monday Morning

file -> revert to original.
edit -> undo

man, how I wish I could do that in life. just click something and then voila you are rewinded. so that I can redo some stuff that I need to. not all of them, but there are times that I wish I could redo or even rewind. replay, too. I hate obstacles, but what is life without obstacles?
monday suited me not really well. teachers already bombarded us with tasks and exams and quizzes. as if studying isn't enough. dramas are all around, too. but maybe the teachers don't care about our social lives, maybe they don't even think we have one; my dear teachers, we do.
tomorrow is betary's birthday and I'm a wee bit excited. not really excited because it is on tuesday, the longest day of the week (yes, beats wednesday, my extra lesson session). excited because... well, I'm going to tell all about it tomorrow.
my birthday isn't going to be a very nice one, though. I've never had any good birthday this past three years, wait... two. the climax was last year's. it was the most unremarkable birthday I've ever experienced. but, who am I to request a day? but no worries about my birthday. I never expected anything about my birthday. I had learn that when you never expect things, everything turns out to be better.

been reading and watching the virgin suicides. it is very beautiful indeed. I like Lux better than the rest. but what represent me the most is Cecilia. although I'm more like Mary, because I like to paint gloomy things. the point is, the movie and the book is like reading a narrated biography with fine and poetical written. I tried to find words that are meaningful in the book, but I forgot where they were, there are lots of them and I can't write them all. the book is full of beautiful quotes. (although, I must say, I like Mary better in the picture.)

[hey crazy]

Comments