immune

earlier today, I learned about immune system. the most specific part that I still remember right now is about B-cells. B-cells is an antibody that help to kill antigen. how? by dissolving them inside their cells. after that they divide themselves by mitosis, there are two types of daughter cells, one is the memory cells and the other one is plasma cells. the memory cells only bind with antigen that had already been remembered by the B-cells parental.

the reason why I'm bothering you with this is because I wish we, in person, in mind, in heart, in feelings, can do this too. I mean if we can solve present problems because we had the same problems then, life would be undeniably easier. hearts will broken less, we can have less problematic world and there will be less chaos in the world. people will love each other more deep. depression will be curable. politics will be solved easily. but I guess, there are reasons for everything.

anyway, this week's end is a golden weekend. no school for friday until sunday, but I'll have mid-term text on monday. I know, school sucks. the mood to go to school is minus, while the mood to live is 0, lately. need moodbooster. oh oh I know, I'm gonna spend a day with my class and a whole day with Fathi, we are going to finally meet each other!

if the picture is yours, tell me.

Comments