Convinced parents.

blondes will be blondes. brunettes will be brunettes. and parents shall always be parents. parents always know the best. but parents sometimes worry too much. overreact of something that I think that really important. seriously. but they are not parent if they are not worry-worry.



I'm in my hometown now, going to meet my cousins' best friends. and they are overreact. so much. I mean... they are only friends. and its not like I'm going out with "him". I'm old enough to take care of myself, mum. its okay. really. its okay. they are my cousins' friends anyway. and also, if I don't live in this world, they wouldn't worry much, they would only like "ok. be back by 11" or such. and I'm 16, I'm practically legal to go out alone. and its not like we are in strange city, we are in our hometown. so, be cool mum, be cool. everything is going to be alright. if I don't, you're only a button away. besides, mum, my high school friends gone out with strangers, the guys that I'm going to meet aren't exactly complete strangers. oh and mum, they are not in any bands, fyi. and you forced me to go to Bandung. so, please, I have the right to do anything.

okay, I'm the one who overreact. anyway, I'm reading Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close, by Jonathan Saffran Foer. it is a very great book! very neat! with words that are easy to digest, pictures and many tangled up stories and mysteries.

Comments