Swan Lake


This photo looks like a circus/ballet-project to me, that reminds me, I wanna buy all the things that sell in this online shop: http://www.bandstores.co.uk/shop/takethat222/
me wanna wanna have everything that they sell there, but too bad they sell those undeniably beautiful things only in UK & some parts of Europe. I really wish I could have a I don't know... boyfriend? Or... a friend that lives there that can buy those beautiful things and send it to my house. Okay as much as I am in love with you and Take That but I also a bit fell in love with Timothy Olyphant, Thomas Jane, Jason Lee and Damian Lewis. So I'm gonna watch Dreamcatcher now on Trans TV, ciao love

Borrowed the pic from www.artsjournal.com I seriously am distracted. I'm watching the movie while typing words on my keyboard. muchlove, D

Comments