Blockhead <3

Mood : unpredictable, I laughed so bad when Reja drove me home, but now... I'm not happy. My dad keep telling me, "Smile there little lady, don't put your mouth like that, don't grim". But I can't help it. I actually grim right now.
Current song : either Blockhead or The Trees and The Wild; wait I listened to Romeo&Sarah also.
What I am doing right now : scrapblog-ing, downloading songs (by the way, I'm in love with Blockhead lately, also The Trees and The Wild).

Last night was supposed to be the greatest night in my entire whole IGCSE life. Why? Because last night The Trees and The Wild's last performance. Until 6 months from now, Remedy (the singer) is going to fly away to New York, for studying if I'm not mistaken. Can I ask something? Why can people be so smart? Ck.

I know I kept changing my header, there's no header that seems "perfect" right now (yea, somebody yelled, hahaha, no, someone kept saying "gak ada yang namanya sempurna, cuma Allah doang." or something like that to me♥).

What can I do to make you happy?
What kind of clown thing can I do?
Wiggle my ears, and make them flappy?
My humor is sappy, won’t you sit on my lappy
and don’t cry baby, boo hoo.
Boo hoo.
(The Free Design - What Can I Do?)


bye, gotta go to Dentist, see you on the flip side. Oh, lyrics are taken from here. Enjoy your saturday night, I know I will.

Comments