Bye bye, King of Pop.

Yesterday (25/6) our dear Michael Jackson passed away because of Cardiac Arrest. Its sad to hear that. I mean... he influenced people with his music, well yeah maybe he's not that perfect with all of those rumors and case, but I mean... people all over the world really idolized him, he is very influential. I remember I watched the news about him having a nose surgery or was it face surgery and my Mom said this to me : "He used to have a black skin/afro-american, but now he's white!", I was too young to understand those surgery so I only said, "Okay." I was so young back then but I already like his songs&The Jackson 5, which I then understand that Janet Jackson is his sibling.
Michael, you will always be in our heart, we'll still remember those moon-walk+your white gloves.
Read the news from The Daily Telegraph.

Comments