Chan Marshall

she is ah-mazing, her voice is just leaving you wondering how can a pretty girl like that has a soothing and strong voice like that! And if I was a guy, I'll be all over her. She's just... I don't know... she's too kewl. And oh I got the picture from here.

Yesterday was awesome. I went out with Zara, Way, Gary and Arie. Zara and Way are my best friends, but Gary and Arie are Zara's friends. We went to Pacific Place and watched Transformers : Revenge of the fallen. The movie was 9 out of 10. The thing that I don't like? The sounds hahaha, just too... loud, but its okay, overall the movie was just... too indescribable. I shouldn't spoil the story here should I? Oh and I didn't watch Ello yesterday, because I came home already at about 8 pm and I'm just too tired to go to Pisa Cafe. I bet Ello was a charm yesterday... but no regrets.
ciao adios te echo de menos. don't know if the spelling wrong :p

PS: I heard enough from you. I'm so tired. Sorry. Bye.

Comments