Pretty Pretty Air



The trip was indescribable. Turned out I didn't puke when I hopped on the boat. Boy oh boy the sea was too pretty there! There was no garbage. Well, there were, but they came from Jakarta/Java so it meant that those garbage there came from us, Jakarta, which means we have to use things less than usual or even recycle it, don't use styrofoam (it wont dissolve), don't use plastics/pvc, and throw those garbage to the garbage bin not to the sea.
I got those lesson above from Pak De (old respected guy from Pramuka Island), he's a very wise guy. I learnt how to make briket too, its like charcoal, but different. It saves fuels, practical, harmless, reduces wastes, reduces garbages and cheap. It made out of wood, a waste wood or any kind of wood. K, enuff for the lesson!
TFTs! I got a chance to learn how to snorkel-ing, I took loads of photos, laughed lyke so many times with my besties (too bad Lintang and few of others didn't come) and do all the fun things. It was just... fun. Our mentors and our alumni were crazy, too.
I recommend Pulau Pramuka if you want to have both fun&useful tips. Don't forget camera/pocket camera/lomo/polaroid, whatevs you name it, bring them, memories aren't memories when you have a media to remember them.
Oh yeah, my plans for holiday? Bali baby! But dunno yet tho, still a plan, but I think my uncle has already planned it so... who knows?
Today I went to Plaza Semanggi today with GoyaRyanCentaEmirLewisLintangIfiNacilDiniAudi, the eight of us watched STAR TREK yes baby Star Trek! Woohoo, ain't it? Karl Urban and Simon Pegg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But most of my friends fancy Eric Bana or Chris Pine or Anton Yelchin, but that's okay that means I can have Karl Urban AND Simon Pegg for myself, well not literally of course, they already got spouse/mate.
I fancy today. D.

Oh that fisheye picture above is mine, so I didn't steal anyone's picture&didn't say anything about it. That picture is one hundred per cent pure mine.

Comments

Nadya said…
Dilla, fisheyenya bagus :D