The Circus


I'm chatting with other Thatters out there! I'm like wow, I seriously like wow. I mean because of a group of four man, we could be all related and connected. I added (on my Facebook account) a girl from Bournemouth, UK. I mean... I'm in Indonesia and they live all the way in UK. I mean... OH MY GOD. Music connects us. And Internet too. They are veeeeeeery nice. But I do envy them so much, they've been to many Take That's concerts and I'm like, wow. They have all the Take That's merchandise, me? Don't have one (yeah poor Indonesia, I can't ship those beautiful merchandises from UK, because those merchandises are only for UK citizens only). Poor thing. BUT here... I just noticed that the girl that I added was 16 years old and I'm 15 years so... no different. HA!

By the way I got a good news: I passed to the next grade and I'm on Science class. Thanked God! Alhamdulillah :)
Okay bye

Comments