Shell-fish


Subhanallah. We really are nothing. How could people be just... plain selfish? And... egoist? And being just... plain EGOIST. And narcistic.
We think we were the one who rule the whole universe; the truth is no. We aren't. We don't. We can't. How could people think they were the one. They were it.
I had those sudden rush feeling, yeah adrenaline rush thing. I respect Allah.


Anyways, tooth fairies and frog-princes, this is my busy week. I went for some extra classes yesterday. And today I helped MESIS2011. And tomorrow I'm going to this opening party for Festival Film Prancis. Oh oh no no. So much to do, so little time. OOPS! I haven't do my physics things.
But well, why do we have to learn things when in the end we live happily never after on Heaven?


I'm sorry if I'm not model. And I'm sorry if I'm not the one for you. I really am sorry, people. I'm no model.

Comments

Anonymous said…
haloo dear, blog aku pindah, re-link yaa.. http://sarahsita.wordpress.com thank youu!