Foremost\\

Normally I eat lunch at this time, because I am already full, my stomach doesn't need more food and well, I ate everything lately and well... emmn nothing actually I don't care about anything really.
Aku ingin meloncat tinggi membelah awan
Aku ingin meredupkan matahari dan jadikan bulan sebagai pengganti
Aku ingin menyuarakan beribu kata sayang diantara ratusan benci yang melesat. Padam
Andai kamu sadar
Aku disini.....
Melebur. Diantara jutaan yang tak dapat dibedakan
-Ratna Gayatri Soedjangi

Real nice poem, right? Made by none other but my sister Ka Gatri.
I feel that I am, well, blending with those millions of people, you can't tell any difference about me and others, but if you understand, I am right here. Different but blending. Oh well.

-I'm asking you this. Is it so important the status thing? The one that you put on the web? Not the one that reality. And all those things that, well actually, not really important. Just... unimportant. I mean? Why do the human race race to be the one that so famous, sometimes it is great but not enjoyable. I just... never like being the one that fah-mous, I'm mingle blending with all the people in the world, I do like being outstanding, but not being famous.
Outstanding is different from famous. Famous is like people know you, but outstanding is that you're being diffeent from anyone. So I prefer outstanding more.

It is such and hectic. Life I mean. Hectic. Indescribable. Friggin awesome actually. GTG physics 101!
D, oh I am writing at my class' computer

Comments