For Saying

"you will notice that one of you personalities is seduced by the illusion of the grandeur"
"an attractive implication toward glamour and wealth"
"Oh beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren"
"That that starts the sweet ends bitter"
"And that which starts bitter ends sweet"


That, people, are nice quotes from RocknRolla quite a movie that if you're boring you can watch them, not very serious but not that simple, you need a brain, but not that much. And it was played by Gerard Butler and Jeremy Pivens! And also Mark Strong and Thandie Newton! Awesome awesome awesome movie! Yes, it was in UK. Why does all the movie that I have watched today, is based on UK or England? MAKES MOI WANT TO GO TO UK! hmmmmmmmmmn,
--
Okay I have crushes, yes. Not one but three. Well I guess I just fancy the other two. I really like this guy. That guitarist guy that I have told you in my previous post. he's awesome\\

I FANCY YOU

Comments