Twilight Fever

Now, instead of real fever, I got Twilight fever. No no, not because I'm one of those people that has late love to Twilight, I was in love with the book since the translated book sold in Gramedia and I was so amazed by the book, but I thought that I haven't finish the last book so I don't want to buy another one, then it happens till now, yes, I haven't read Twilight book, just the beginning; for New Moon, too, but I reaaaaaaally want to read it, hm, buy me one pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :]






I wish I have a vampire-guy like that :] But I want Edward not Robert. I mean, Robert is a REAL guy, but somehow... I love Edward better than Rob and theyre just two different people, just like V and Hugo Weaving if I have a guy like Edward, I'll be, like, freak out; I'm not the one that plays it cool like Bella, I would be like screaming and shouting having a guy like Edward... but I think he'll freak out and leave me lol :p

I miss my gold air and my sparkle in the sky....... my hometown, my getaway vacation... I miss Bandung, all of the sudden I felt that I'll be... not more safe, not better, just... more peaceful; I'm imaging myself at an apartment, the rain falls but the sky is clear, not really that dark; and magazines, drama novels, acoustic songs, soap operas and dvds accompany me...
With cupcakes and hot chocolate with baby marshmallows...
I miss the gold air... but I miss my blue sky too..........

Um, I'm listening to Twilight soundtracks, God theyre good, and Rob's voice is incredibly cool and his voice reminds me of Tracy Chapman somehow, although I know that she is a she and he is a he but hm... idk...

Love, despite, CDs and handsome vampire,
F

Comments

Yasmin Nabila said…
you must read midnight sun :)