Love and Lures

I'm in love with my own class; my friends are inappropriately cool and also theyre very incredibly awesome and affectionally handsome and mysteriously pretty and everything I've always wanted to. NOT that I hate my junior classes, but I really think that my present class is really typeof class that meshed well together, unlike my old ones, when I was a junior, I always thought that there were many groups or cliques so we're not really joined and chemically bonded together, lol.

I love them lately:
  • Maximillion Drake Telliot. He's the one that the co-star at Nancy Drew (Emma Roberts) and Catch That Kid (Kristen Stewart, a.k.a. Isabella Swan)
  • Lollipop colored sneakers and nikes
  • Steven Strait, I think he shouldbe Kristen's boyfriend, Idk why they just match
  • Karl Urban, co-stars at: The Chronicles of Riddick, Ghost Ship, Doom;and Pathfinder oh oh and Lord of The Rings and the Bourne Supremacy, but I haven't watch the last one yet
  • Nancy Drew's dresses, clothes, jackets
  • Rachael Leigh Cook's brunette hair, one word: AH-MAZING!
  • Ankle boots
  • Hanging out with my crazy insane classmates
  • Order food with my classmates
  • Break rules with my classmates and icmates
  • Taking crazy pictures
  • Wearing sweat shirts
  • MOVIE MARATHONS WITH CLASSMATES
  • Listening to Sting's songs :3
  • Twilight madness
  • Vacation
  • Bandung at rainy days
  • Lemony Snickets
Whatever remains the day, I'll always regretting never meet you..........
I didn't know what to write so I wrote that, what does it mean?

I'm listening to: MJB, I'm wearing: dress, My mood: swinging, I'm: blogging, fbing, fsing, googleing, messengering
I'm so bored, more pictures later ;)

F

Comments