Saturday Night Feeling Bright

Hello there, monsieur, mademoiselle and madame. this is your pretty writer writing the blog. I can asure you that I don't have nothing to write. Oh okay lets just recap what I did today;
What I did today was.....
  1. I woke up at 8 am and I went straight to the kitchen and asked my maid to make some breakfast and I ate breakfast; my mum asked me to accompany her to the saloon, well, I said "OK, it's been awhile since I pampered myself," I thought, at first, we were going to my mum's friend's saloon nearby, but she said "Oh, no, we're going to Ambasador, I want to do something with my laptop,"; at first I was, like, oh okay, I do really want to go to Ambasador but I'm so lazy, so on third and fourth thought I said to myself "it's okay, just go, it's been very long time since I pamper and relax, so go on it's okay" then I decided yes I want to go, besides I can shop some things there, too
  2. Pampered myself, I love blows, it made my hair flow flawlessly
  3. Buy some tye die shirts and bali shirt and some necklaces, a ring and bangles, quite nice and... cost me quite... much
  4. Help my mum in her boutique in Kemang, did I mention she has one? Yes she does. She has one boutique in Kemang, sells clothes for older women, women at her age.
  5. Bought many dvds(I assure you it's pirated one)! 90210 series, The Clique (I'm oh so happy when I found the movie), How To Lose Friends and Alienate People (Handsome Simon Pegg!), My Best Friend's Girlfriend, Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day, Center Stage, Sisterhood of Traveling Pants 2 (many howtie guy there! Like Tom Wisdom, the one who played in 300), The Edge of Love, Angus, Thongs and perfect Snogging, Wild Child, BIG STAN (ADA YANG JADI JASPER DI TWILIGHT! HE'S HAWTIE)
  6. Watched Sisterhood of Traveling Pants and Big Stan, five stars for them all :)
  7. Missed tatra :(
Hm, what else? I don't know. The best part of today is 1-6, I'm still pretty bad about not go to Tatra, can anyone give me some help? Likeeee "Feeling Less Guilty for Dummies"? Um, whatelse? I don't have fully enough to say about today, it was just perfect. Hm, IDK.
Oh wait, a restaurant (well, I can't actually called it restaurant, because the shop was just like 2 x 5 metres long not really that big I think) made me pissed! They said I haven't pay the bill, but my maid already paid it, she got the bill and they said, "Oh, youre confused with the bill darling, you are short by 21rupiahs" and I was paid it and ran away WITHOUT say thank you. Am I being rough? Well, I don't think so because they had problems with math I think, lol :p

Ohyeah I still confused about what kind of phone that I want, iPhone or Xperia or 5800, any ideas anyone? The thing with iPhone is I can't make some random songs to be my ringtone, the thing about Xperia: too expensive cost me $1050 or less I don't know how much $ right now, the thing about 5800: nothing, but the competition makes me want to buy other phone. I'm stuck in confusing. Oh okay, I'm not that rich, my dad happens to work at this network company so he "usually" got some phone, but I don't know about Xperia, but for iPhone and 5800 and Blackberry I still can "steal" some.

"Pisces:
Relationship: always dreaming about something that impossible" sigh....... I am, still thinking about Twilight... and wondering if I was Bella Swan and I have a vampire guy like Edward Cullen......... imposible? Oui. No need to questioning about it, nothing is impossible, but having a vampire guy? Yes, it is impossible. I don't think so. Oh wait, talking about vampire, I remember my teacher (Mr. Acep) said, "Oh, so do you want to bite by vampire, then?" and I was laughing and said, "If he handsome, I'll do it," HEYAIYALAH TOLONG YA PLIS KALO KAYAK EDWARD GUE MAH RELA, eh engga sih, mending sm yg normal aja, but as sweet as protective as cool as handsome as almost perfect as Edward Cullen... Can I keep you?

Movie marathon, Melee, BOYCE AVENUE, Alejandro Manzano, Tom Wisdom, hot chocolate, sleepy eyes,
F

Comments