23:12:28

Gosh, who are those undoubtedly amazing people? Twilight I mean. I really love the casts, they pictured and reflected the characters perfectly, God! And Fiya absolutely right, the Cullen's house is incredibly... cool, calm and I'd love to live there with the Cullens as my family... but I love my real ones better than the Cullens;
I googled the Cullens, then I found out that there's bunch of people that they want to change the cast! Well, not really I don't know but they named the actors and actresses with the Cullens names, like Jesse Spencer is the one who should be Carlisle, hell no way, I don't want the cast change in New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, theyre already perfect!
I'm questioning why I like Carlisle, I mean... he's too old, well, actually he's younger than Mark, but... I likey Carlisle more than I like..... Emmett, he's fine but, I likey Carlisle better, hm.

What happen today?
We watched movies, like from the moment the bell rang for the first time until Friday pray for men, then we went to Nacil's house, well, nobody ask us, just Mr Acep, he just asking some things, and he was the one that say that we don't have any lesson today so it's better to cut off the school and so we did. Yesterday the plan was after school we go to Sushi Tei at Plaza Senayan, BUT nobody showed up, only Nacil, Lintang, Ifi and I, so... we changed the plan and went to Nacil's house with Bajaj. When I got to Nacil's house, I was there for just like one until one and half hour, not really long like I always did. Then I got home and slept until 6 pm, I was so tired. It's 9 pm now... hm... I think I'll sleep late.
Googleing the Cullen and listening to Decode makes me want to watch Twilight.

Um, why do I always get stress these days? Since... I don't know. And my tummy always aching like something bad would happen or nervous. And I always so tired. What is happening to me? Crazy some says. I will learn to survive...

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT SCARLETT JOHANSSON AND RYAN REYNOLDS really MARRIED SINCE SEPTEMBER 27TH 2008, WHOA MAN, THAT'S TRUE! I thought It was just somekind of joke but eh ma Gawd men
AND HE WAS RIGHT HERE IN INDONESIA WHEN THE TSUNAMI STROKE HE WAS WITH ALANIS MORISSETTE.
Man, what a life?

love ,lure, webcams with Gisa, hugs from my love ones, handsome guy at FFI, screaming and shouting with Gisa, Keds shoes, lotte gums, milkita and envious and the love ones,

F

Comments

Yasmin Nabila said…
gue jg ga setuju lut kalo diganti2 pemerannya :(
already howtie kan mereka