Quick Post

Hello there, world! It's ben ages since I write blog, yes, I have reason: I'm in Bandung with my family. Need take a long vaca, but I think I'll be back on Monday.
What happened here:
  1. I met Amma and Avi. My chat mate from Bandung. Amma was Gigan's girlfriend, she's his ex. Gigan is Adrian's best friend. I knew Amma from chat, but then I discovered that she was Adrian's classmate. That was interesting, right? That the world is so small. Well, Indonesia is. And she is my friend's classmate, Herani is my friend from Junior High and now she goes to SMA 3 Bandung. And also Avi is Mirra's classmate too. Mirra is my friend from Adik Irma. Previous junior high before 115.
  2. Chat with Sacha Hilton yes. The great Sacha Hilton that still 18! That lives in Paris. I CHAT WITH HIM. OH MI GOD RIGHT? REALLY OH MY GOSH. He's incredibly nice. He's so welcomed. Oh my Gosh he's so nice! I really looking forward to chat with him.
  3. I nail polished my nail with red, blood red. I bought it from Face shop. Yes, not Facebook.

Oh yes, I met Adrien when I went to PVJ with Amma and Avi. He asked if I want to come with him to Tizi with his parents--whom my uncle and aunt--but I said no, I don't want to ruin family night; he was with his friends and he wanted to picked his girlfriends, yes, Caca.

I know it's no use blog. I just c an't help it to write on the blog
Loves, bad hair day, red blood nail polish
F

Comments

Dyza said…
Hai, makasih yaaa udah ngelink blog gue! Gue link blog lo yaa hehe thanks :D