Blood in Rose

I really like the title. I don't know why. I found the title while searching for my blog template; the title was for a layout that quite... sad. I don't know why, the first thing that caught my eyes was the background. The background was a photo that photographed branches of tress, but the branches was red, blood red...

Anyway I search cool things called typography on : I can read and yes I'm a geek and Stefan Bruggemann and kari-shma  and RADARD  I love all of them. And I register Tumblr, too. I don't know why since I was child, I always love photography, art and design and creating something. That's why I encourage myself to study harder so I can study at ITB. ITB is one of the finest art and technology uni in Indonesia. And I hope, I can go and study there.

I've been there, ITB I mean, once. I went there with SSC. It was a goodbye-trip. It was this year. May I think. We went there with a big bus. I sat with Kina. At first she didn't sure if she wants to go to ITB with us or go to Dufan with the rest of her class, she insisted to go to Dufan, but her father said that it was no good to go to Dufan so she eventually go to ITB with me. More story on my myspace blog. Oh wow, I haven't check my myspace since... I don't know a week ago? Oh well.

You know one thing in trust that I hate the most? Is feeling betrayed. I hate betrayal. Being betrayed, trust me, is one of the single most annoying thing in your life. Somebody betrayed me. Thrice or more. And I don't think it's okay, it's far from okay. Feeling betrayed is, like, nobody trust you. Nobody understand you and nobody give a **** about you. Nobody cares. It feels like... everything is okay but you. Some things cannot be explained. So... yeah, I wish all of you can just like once feels a teeny tiny bit, just like a little, feeling being betrayed. Betrayed is not one of the things that we can handle, well, I can't so... yeah. I'm a bit sad.

Just like Konrad said:
Life is a bitch
Love will tear us apart
Youre so f***ed up

F

Comments