Love

Thanks to you, in the basic of terms, I learned what love actually is:

Love is sitting in silence inside a cafe, with you studying (or most of the time doodling away) next to me.
Love is sharing a cone of jamoca almond fudge ice cream with you
Love is watching psychological thriller like The Cell with you and arguing about our favorite psychopats.
Love is rambling in the cinemas to each others' ears because we are trying to guess the plot.
Love is gazing at the dark night blossoming into a bright blue.
Love is listening to my chatters on everyone and anyone and everything -- and in return, listening to yours.
Love is letting me eat the same food everyday for a month.
Love is doing the dishes together and ending up wet our whole clothes.
Love is together believing that it would not rain today, but instead we got soaked up -- again.
Love is travelling to places where I have never been before.
Love is praying silently for you to come home soon for your birthday surprise.
Love is finding a favorite snug cafe near our home.
Love is falling for you over and over again everyday.
Love is you -- love is me.