You++

Morning. Summer.
Hello, glittering blackness, how I love when you flicker in excitement. Especially when you shield yourselves with your corresponding brown curly lashes and then you open yourselves to the bright and vast world with wonder and adoration. You go back and forth, to me and the rest of me. To the ticking clock above us and then to our bookcases near the treasure chest. Your expressions change from time to time. Sometimes with ease, another time with lack of joy--or is it lack of longing? You trace our apartment, like a kid on its first trip to the candy store, searching for everything, like every single piece of furniture is alive, checking one by one if there is something missing. Then you shield yourselves again. Then you open it and look into me. Without seeing your lips, I can tell that you are smiling. At me. At the whole world we created together. Just the two of us.

Evening. Autumn.
Hello, protective cape, so wide, I will never be able to reach all of you in one hug. Tonight is one of the nights I seek your warmth. The organic matter that could mold itself to be some layers of irreplaceable and renewable warmth. The smell that ooze out from you is also undeniably addictive and it will perpetually be the same. Something that I could trust in you, something that will never change from you. The homey smell. Of spice and sandalwood. Of uncountable tea and endless buttondowns. Of happy dreams and early mornings. You fill my day and night.

Night. Spring.
Hello, where-I-come-from. You make a good pillow. Warm and soft at the same time. And you hypnotize me all the time, because of your constant rise and fall. Don't forget your hums that sometimes changes note because your pretty brain sends some adrenalines and you react instantly, changing pattern and waking me up of your screams. As you gradually back to sleep, I smile and sleep on my own pillow. I sigh, I belong here.



Evening. Spring.
Hello, the creator of my destiny. You look tired today. Did you go miles and miles before you reach your destination? I know you did before you met me. And I you. Did the shoes protect you like your arms protect me? You look worn out. I'll make you some hot water to soak yourself to. With some salt, I heard they are good to ease the pain and make your skin softer. Afterwards, I will bring you some mint scented body butter to smoothens every part of you. Even the part that tickles. Because you are important. You brought me you. Without you we wouldn't be here, laying together in front of the TV. We wouldn't be what we are right now.

Afternoon. Summer.
Hello, the whisperer, you look chapped today. Maybe you haven't tasted anything good lately. And the afternoon breeze does not help either. Should we move to the Hyde Park? Where you can relieve yourself with £1.50 ice cream that comes with edible chocolate sticks and cone. Where you can discreetly use my Hershey's flavored lipbalm. Or do you prefer the tasteless Banana Boat one? And I can also discreetly relieve your pain by kissing you. Gently. Deliberately. With no rush or need. Just patience. Just like what you did when you saw me struggling. Just like we did when we were starting to learn how to love each other, without guilt or restraint.

Night. Autumn.
Hello, my confidant. You are looking exceptionally fresh today. And smells like our hazelnut scented body lotion and body bath. Are you ready to be my confidant? To do your one job. To listen about me rambling about my day, about how Birdy just went by to my office and borrow £300. How my boss gave me assignments about things that he could do by himself (yes,, walking his dog was included). How my colleagues were just looking forward for the weekend, just like me. You are very patient, aren't you? You never fails to make me feel like I'm loved and that my existence matter because every word that comes out of my mouth matter. That my ideas are being heard. Thank you.

Morning. Summer.
Good morning, my everything. Thank you for existing.