Never Be

You could teach me how to drive better.
And teach me how to be calmer when I drive.
You could teach me how to organize my head better, because I obviously need it.
You could hug me until I fall asleep.
or maybe until I become calmer.
You could stroke my hair and my arm, until my bad feelings gone.
You could rent (or buy) some action movies (or even horror ones) to watch together in my house.
You could show up at my doorstep and bring me some ice cream. With some chocolate bars.
You could take me out to my favorite restaurant and we could eat all of the desserts.
You could compile a mixtape that is filled with my favorite songs.
You could borrow me your ever present sweater and I will wear it like a protective cape.
You could bring me cupcakes, with my name on it. Cheesecake flavored please.
You could cuddle me, until I feel like I'm safe. But then again, I bet your arms are the best hiding place.
You could hold my hand until I feel like I belong somewhere. And never let go. Ever.
You could take away the physical pain of the void in my heart by being there. Always.
You could be a constant reminder of how happy I am.
You could be mine. But, you will never be.