Ultraviolet

Went to Nacil's dinner party last saturday. I wore my gaga bodycon dress. It was amazingly cheap, only about 18ok rupiah, I found out online dresses like those will cost you more than 300k-- the owner of the store was nice, too (and had pretty legs and tall). And also I wore my current favorite bangles and my Mum's open-toe high heels. My friends hated me because I'm taller than usual.


with the girl who held the party!
It was held at Barcode Kemang. The place was at the centre of Jakarta, in Kemang actually. I don't really like the place, though I don't know why. But, I love the live music and the food, so its a place to chill, not to do some perfect romantic dinner-- more like a place to go out with your friends and have good time. Umm, whatelse? Oh oh I met Inez there! Yep, she was selling her school's music event that will be held tomorrow! I think I'm going to watch it before going to Atina's Cosmo Girl of the Year thing.


So by the way, there was Hellofest at the same day as Nacil's dinner party. I didn't go to there, but Fakhri did, he told me that it was awesome, but not great. He didn't buy anything though, if I was him I would totally buy the shirts that they were selling, must be graphically good and artistic! I need good shirts.
my current desktop. DON'T YOU JUST LOVE HIM?

Comments