Dancing Weirdos

I have bad dreams lately. Really bad dreams. Not the one where somethings chase you, or the creepy slimy one--but more like scary dreams. I have not yet found any dreamcatcher in Indonesia. I really need one. I would like to have one. I think I'm gonna order it from ebay, what do you think? Should I need one?
I'm currently drooling over:

  1. James Stewart, Alexis Georgoulis, Russel Wong, Karl Urban, Simon Pegg and of course Alexander Skarsgard
  2. tights, black, white, grey, tank tops, boots, red doc martens, my diy crop flower top
  3. dreamcatcher, well obviously
  4. My Life In Ruins, Star Trek. (seriously, My Life In Ruins couldn't get out of my head)
  5. chictopia.com and tumblr.com
  6. WINTER VACATION! My family planning to go to Hong Kong next week for five days, how cool is that? And I still have my Singapore Dollars to convert to be Hong Kong Dollars! And its winter! I'm going to buy boots there! Yeay!
  7. Stephen Fry: The Liar
  8. Accoustic songs, especially City and Colour's songs
  9. Cool rings like this and this and this from studdedhearts blog (that have been repost to tumblr, with credits of course, and reblogged to my tumblr)
  10. WODE by BOUDICCA perfume! omg omg omg I WANT THIS SO BADLY SERIOUSLY.


that's James and Gloria Stewart. James Stewart is the guy whom I drooling for lately. He acted in tons of great movies, one of them which I like is The Shop Around The Corner, its the remake of the 20's movie (forgot) and the basic story of Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks' movie You've Got Mail. He's very charming, quiet and tall. Gloria is his wife, his only wife. He never had any wife before her and when she passed away he didn't go and marry another woman, he stayed alone until the day he passed away. Their marriage is the kind of marriage that I want.


Well, signing off, its 3:38 now. PS: nacil's birthday party pictures tomorrow :)

Comments