As Free As A Lion in A Cage

How are you? I'm good. I'm back from the trip. The "winter" trip. The whole trip was amazing and more like scavenger hunt, because my Mum and I hunted cute stuff, some of them I managed to find, but there are a few (like Wode) that I didn't buy, it was pity, but hey I did buy some very-me-like things. However, there was no snow (obviously) but for a girl who lives most of her life in sunny, tropical place like me, the weather was cold although it wasn't as cold as I thought it would. It was between 18-21 degree Celcius and it was windy.

I wasn't complaining or anything. It was exciting you see, because I've never been to a place that has cold weather season, although I've been in Lembang before and the weather condition was not much different, but it was exciting! To wear boots, to wear coats, to wear jackets and to wear scarf. It was just such an amazing trip. I'm looking forward to be in colder place.



New year's resolutions? I don't have any. Well, maybe to be a better person than I used to be. And pray more. And sleep more. Be better person, basically. This year had been a crazy one, but very quick year I must say. One day I actually screamed at my laptop because the Star Trek trailer and now I own the DVD. One day I watched Star Trek with my fellow international student friends, including Lewis, and now he's not my international student friend anymore (he moved. I've mentioned about it in a post, forgot which). One day I'm still in the same class with Leantongue, Dini, Nacil and Karin; but now we are not. Its just... weird to have time goes by you in a blink.



I still remember waking up in Tika's hotel room after the night before's count down. Her parents were brewing coffee or tea I forgot. And Nanda was up, too. The hotel room was so cold, but I had a great time the night before. We watched Maliq, ate McDonalds, laughed a bit, watched some movie, told some stories, shared some secrets. It was... fun. We did some catching up, too. Because we were in seperate high schools.

I think I'm going to spend my new year's eve with my friends too, but I guess this time will be with my school friends, rather than my junior high school friends. With my international class friends. Its going to be a blast, hopefully. Its 2 pm now, I should go to sleep. I have to go to school today to finish a project (yes, my school sucks. its holiday and I should make the project, what kind of holiday is that?) with my friends and after that I want to catch a movie with some friends.

gnight and have a great holiday and new year's eve! infinite x's and o's, NS. The picture is from
Malfoyy

Comments