Travel Bag and Empy Space

My hand becomes shaky like yours. And also become sore, like yours. It hurts. Now I know the pain you have to carry. Mentally and physically. Everyday. But I notice that you keep on smiling no matter what. How are you, by the way? Haven't seen you since... last week. I hope you're okay.

I miss the sea lately, I miss diving, I miss listening to nothing. I miss the silence. I miss the feeling when the water brushes my hair, the feeling's different when you're above the sea and when you're below. I miss the ocean and beach basically.

I'm going to be away for 5 days to Hong Kong. Its going to be a trip, my Mum promised, but I think she's going to hunt clothes and apparels, too. I've already take notes about places that I want to go to, like HMV and Harvey Nichols, and Kniq, although I don't know how to reach Kniq. I guess I'm going to hunt boots and rings there. Needless to say, I can't wait for the trip.
As for my report card, it isn't very great or amazing or whatsoever, because my marks are average, not beyond average, but just average. I'm not really thrilled, just grateful. My marks are falling, though.
I have nothing to say anymore except have a great holiday :)
picture from my tumblr, but I forgot the source. So you could tell me if it is yours.

Comments