Goodbye Grissom

It had been an enlightening shower this afternoon. It was because I finally realized what I'm going to be and what major should I take. I'm going to take Information Engineering and Media (NTU) hopefully or IT (ITB). Why I choose those subjects? Because I think I'm in love with Media and something that has to do with technology. Obviously I like standing in front of my laptop for hours and hours. So, why not go to those subjects? And in five or eight years from now, hopefully, the world would turn into better place that use technology to improves our lives.




went to Shoe Workshop yesterday. It was fun. But a bit tiring. I learned how to paint shoes (obviously) and I painted one! It was grey, but with it has pink diamonds. Its not really cute or something that you can wear with formal clothes, but its something that you can wear everyday. I really am proud of it.

I want that so badly. Its Ralph Steadman's hand bag. He's an awesome painter. He's just... wonderful. I love his paintings. I love his drawings.

Oh, I didn't went to Brightspot. Instead I went to Nacil's birthday bash. Told about it later, with pictures. So, gotta study now. Adios
(click this to go to his "fancy goods" web)

Comments