XXV

  1. What eye color do you find sexiest?
    Anything piercing. Black really appeals to me currently. You know as they say, black encompasses all colour, it knows more than the others.
  2. White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
    Dark chocolate definitely. The bitter the better.
  3. If you could get a Sharpie tattoo on your back, what would it be?
    I think I would like a quote run across my shoulder. Something that reminds me that I should never forget my dreams. Something along that line.
  4. Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
    I grew up in both, but mainly in the big town. I have the loyalty of small town people, but the bravery of big town people. I am not sure whether or not I like the life I had, but it had been very educational and it really tested my ability to survive.
  5. Pirates or ninjas? Why?
    Definitely pirates. They live a very adventurous lives that I wish I could be a part of.
  6. If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
    A wolf that I will name 'Snow', a polar bear that I will name 'Glimmer' and a shark (of any kind) that I will name 'Killer'
  7. What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life? I don't have 'the most', but I think these food are the tastiest food ever: Nachos from Odeon, Rib-eye steak from Outback steakhouse, any Indian food in any restaurant in London, this small Chinese restaurant in Southwark, this pub-like Thai restaurant in Southwark. That is all that I can think of. Any additional thing I will add later on.
  8. If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
    I don't think it would be a city skyline, but I think it would be a small English town sky where you can see the mix of the globalization and the humbleness of small town folk.
  9. If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
    Sweden. I think. Because UK is overpopulated for now, but I think I would travel around, like a Gypsy.
  10. Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?
    I have a soft spot for good horror and/or thriller movies. My favorite horror movies are Silent Hill and a Thai movie called Coming Soon, but I'd never watch them again. I don't have any favorite thriller movies, but I love movies like The Cell.
  11. Do you want to get married? Have kids?
    One of the things that I want to accomplish is to get married with someone that I will never grow out of love. And we will live together happily with two kids that have my nose, hair, lips and his eyes.
  12. City or nature person?
    I'm a city person, but I love to get lost in the nature from time to time. I tend to be more peaceful in places with perpetual rain and green scenery. And I think one day I will live somewhere in the small countryside house.
  13. You’re in a tattoo parlor about to get inked. What are you getting done?
    Probably that quote across my shoulder. Or maybe a star on my wrist, or perhaps a sun. Something delicate, but unquestionably me.
  14. What’s something you can see yourself going to jail for?
    Stalking some celebrities to the point of obsession.
  15. If you could be any character, from any literary work, who would you choose to be?
    I think I want to be Aomame from 1Q84.
  16. You’re given $10,000…under one condition: you cannot keep the money for yourself. Who would you give it to?
    My parents, brother and my other family members.
  17. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
    I think I want to tell my past self to stalk celebrities when I was in the land of perpetual rain where they held Olympics in the summer 2012.
  18. If you were an element on the Periodic Table, which would you be and why?
    I would be Carbon, because I can be everyone's necessity.
  19. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
    My third grade.
  20. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?
    It would be huge, with indoor, outdoor and water rides. You can swim with the dolphins and everyone will be happy.
  21. Currently wanting to see anyone?
    Yes. Someone that could support me take away all of my pain.
  22. Is the cup half full or half empty for you right now?
    I'm a half-empty kind of girl, but lately I'm trying to think in a more optimistic way.
  23. Do you believe in fate/destiny?
    Yes, because coincidence is just fate misnamed.
  24. Do you believe in aliens or life on other planets?
    I believe in those sort of things. Because it would be terribly lonely if we are truly alone in this infinite universe.
  25. If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change?
    Poverty.