II/XXX. Accusation

The accused: Me, Charlie Ted
The accusation: I cheated on you
The reason behind the accusation: Because your friend constantly saw me going out with a woman that looked like one of my colleagues.
The choice that you made: You left me with everything that we've built, everything that we've created, you left me with everything that we once knew. You left me with our house, our memories and our library.
The only thing that you left me: Our dreams. My laughter and my happiness are no longer here. Our apartment is void of our laughter, of our dreams and hopes. Our apartment is no longer filled with your warmth, your makeups and your expanding closet. It is now left with dark dawns and long nights. No longer cuddling time or even your tummy-rubbing time every month. No more collecting raindrops and sunshine, no longer making burned sushis and listening to classical music. It is dark and empty.
The truth behind the reason of the accusation: I was getting ready for my speech to marry you. I had one of my colleagues pretended to be you and she taught me how to say the speech. But now, I guess, it no longer matters.