Series Of Alphabets

a. from my observations, as for the past week I avoided the internet therefore nothing to entertain me besides my iPod and my notebook, and from the movie Malice In Wonderland, I really believe that everything, not only the Earth and other things in the space, move in circle. everything would be the same as they were in the first time, not perfectly similar, but nonetheless the same.
b. music, in my opinion, do things to you. they are like your own personal drugs. some will make you high like illegal drugs, some will cure you like medicines, some will make you sleepy like morphines, some will make you cope with the truth, and some are merely placebos. also, some music, I realize, could make you feel like you're in another place, another time, belong to another moment and even another being.
c. can I call things coincidence with each other if I see them constantly? but I know that, the way the world collides together so that unrelated events could be together is only possible by the act of God
d.  I also realize that I would often come across circumstances that would force me to be content with solitude and loneliness. to be content with myself. it isn't easy, mind you, but I could pass it like it is the most natural thing in the world.
 e. I miss him.
[dennis auburn]