Sentences.

  1. Anticipation and expectation only lead to ultimate desperation
  2. This bloody emptiness is throbbing to be filled
  3. Presence is more than just being there
  4. I know I'm speaking madness, but here's the thing, this void in my heart ache to be filled and throbbing. It is aching for abnormality, such as: pain for the loss one, the lost ones, the ones say goodbyes too fast and the lonely ones. It's throbbing. Throbbing. Throbbing.
  5. Like those radars they have in submarines, my void throb when it contact with loss
  6. I'm, for the time being, seeing, wanting and longing for comfort from something familiar. something that could cover the void temporarily. Something that could decrease the feeling of discomfortness.
  7. Being alone is curable but loneliness is not.
  8. I guess, at some point, this throbbing madness and void are what one would call loneliness
  9. Aimlessly searching for what one would normally call home, I seek refuges and sanctuaries in the wrong places, or rather in places that don't provide things that I'm finding. It's not home actually, it's something that, in my opinion, would give me peace and content. Yes, I do need adventures/ups&downs in my life, but within those thrills I would like to have something that would bring me closer to the ground