Recovering Phase 1

I think my existence is a big mind-shocking coincidence. Not most of the people understand the term coincidence itself, let alone be the part of it. I always find myself sitting there and see many coincidences going on around me. The coincidences, more often than not, are mentally tiring. I would connect the dots between one coincidences into the other. It's like jigsaws that when each time I thought I would see the whole meaning, turns into bigger jigsaws that confuse me even more. Of course, because all of those crazy things always going on around me, I already consider seeing those things everyday is a daily thing.

A coincidence that I did not see it coming is my Lomography cameras. When Lomography cameras are few of the things that are happening, I bought two of those cameras, I liked photography and always do. Suffice it to say, I'm in love with both. Guess the colour of the cameras? Yep, one is a YELLOW fisheye and the other is BLUE supersampler. Remember that I like Sweden? What's the colour of their flag again? Yes, blue and yellow. I bought those cameras long before I like Sweden. Although... I've always like the colour yellow and blue, just never put the two and two together until quite recently...

Oh did I mention Q magazines review Take That's new album sounds like they've watched too much Doctor Who and got influenced from Swedish singer Robyn?